Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ALRLSHELLY2.5
- EAN: 3800235262023
- Manufacturer: Shelly
The small power Shelly 2.5 is developed for a maximum load of 2x2300W or 2x10A. The independent dual power metering for each channel allowing you to monitor the status and history, as well as the current and past electrical power consumption. The maximum load of 10A/230V, 50/60Hz allows you to switch an wide range of electrical devices. Shelly 2.5 has an integrated precise power meter. You can measure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
Wi-Fi Connected. Shelly 2,5 can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point.
2 Channels. Maximum load current per output: 10A/230V, 50/60Hz. You cancontrol a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
Power Metering. Shelly 2,5 has an integrated precise power meter. You can measure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
Energy Efficient. Manage and control heating radiators and air conditioners, in order to reduce energy consumption related to heating/cooling with up to 30%.
Assistant compatible. Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 2.5 is Google home and Amazon Echo compatible.
Mobile app control. You can turn on and off your appliances from anywhere in the world.
Free Cloud. All you need to manage your Shelly 2.5 is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application.
Countdown timer. No more forgotten turned on appliances. The integrated countdown timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
- Power supply: Shelly 2,5 is compatible with all major international voltage standards 110-230V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
- 2 Channels - Maximum load current per output: 10A/230V, 50/60Hz. You can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
- Working temperature: -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/Wi-Fi: Protocol WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Shelly 2,5 can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Frequency: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction): - up to 50 m outdoors - up to 30 m indoors
- Electrical consumption: < 1 W
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||39 x 36 x 17 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||63 x 27 x 63 mm|
|Article net weight||0.029 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.046 Kg|