Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TECE9497_0200
- EAN: 4019588294974
- Manufacturer: Technisat
- Manufacturer number: 0200/9497
The TechniSat Dimmer (compatible with Merten System M) controls the brightness of a ceiling lamp, for instance, via the rockers. At the same time, the system can also be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home system in order to set dazzling lighting accents or to create a special mood with lighting.
What's more, you can determine how much electricity you use and the dimmer can be integrated into complex schemes in smart home systems. The dimmer can be installed in standard flush-mounted boxes (DIN 49073-1).
Installation: The smart TechniSat flush-mounted insert is simply exchanged for the existing switch insert. The rocker and frame of the existing switch remain in place and are still used.
- Integration/control with TechniSat CONNECT
- Device for flush mounting in standard device boxes
- Compatible with Merten switch ranges
- Measuring of energy consumption
- Integrated scene control
- Integrated Z-Wave ™ repeater function
- Electronic overload protection
Compatible smart home systems: Lots of Z-Wave systems, TechniSat Smart Home
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 70 x 45 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||115 x 105 x 58 mm|
|Article net weight||0.070 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.130 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices