Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GP-AEOHUBV3UK
- EAN: 4251295701615
- Manufacturer: Aeotec SmartThings
- Manufacturer number: IM6001-V3P
The Aeotec Smart Home Hub is the central connection and is the intelligent brain of your Smart Home. It allows you to connect wirelessly to a wide range of compatible smart devices, like lights and sensors.
It is all dedicated to your routines: Automate your personal routines with the SmartThings App for more comfort. So you can create your own scenarios and own evening routines: just relax on the couch, while all your thermostat switch to a convenient temperature, the smart lights dim to a cozy ambience and a complete feelgood atmosphere is created.
The Hub fits perfectly in your home: The small and slim Aeotec Smart Home Hub withs its simple design blends perfectly into your home. So you can place the Hub anywhere and add a stylish components to your home.
Note: This Hub includes a Type G power adpater. If you are not from UK, please use the Aeotec Smart Home Hub for EU.
- Monitor and control connected devices via SmartThings App
- Receive notifications of status changes of connected sensors
- Automate personal routines with SmartThings
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Supports Zigbee 3.0, Z-Wave, WiFi
- Power Supply: 5V, 2A power adapter (Type G plug)
- Regions: EU/UK (Type G plug)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868,4 MHz (EU)
- Certifications: Zigbee, Z-Wave, WWA, WWGA, FCC/IC/CE
Scope of delivery: Aeotec Smart Home Hub, 5V USB power adapter (Type G), Power cable, LAN cable, manual
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||127 x 129 x 29 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||149 x 149 x 79 mm|
|Article net weight||0.292 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.545 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices