Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GP-AEOHUBV3EU
- EAN: 4251295701592
- Manufacturer: Aeotec SmartThings
- Manufacturer number: IM6001-V3P
The Aeotec Smart Home Hub is the central connection and is the intelligent brain of your Smart Home. It allows you to connect wirelessly to a wide range of compatible smart devices, like lights and sensors.
It's all dedicated to your routines. Automate your personal routines with the SmartThings App for more comfort. So you can create your own scenarios and own evening routines: just relax on the couch, while all your thermostats switch to a convenient temperature, the smart lights dim to a cozy ambiance and a complete feelgood atmosphere is created.
The Hub fits perfectly into your home. The small and slim Aeotec Smart Home Hub with its simple design blends perfectly into your home. So you can place the Hub anywhere and add a stylish component to your home.
- Monitor and control connected devices via SmartThings App
- Receive notifications of status changes of connected sensors
- Automate personal routines with SmartThings
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Supports Zigbee 3.0, Z-Wave, WiFi
- Power Supply: 5V, 2A power adapter (Type C plug)
- Regions: EU (Type C plug)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868,4 MHz (EU)
- Certifications: Zigbee, Z-Wave, WWA, WWGA, FCC/IC/CE
Scope of delivery: Aeotec Smart Home Hub, 5V USB power adapter (Type C), Power cable, LAN cable, manual
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||127 x 129 x 29 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||149 x 149 x 79 mm|
|Article net weight||0.278 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.531 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices