Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNKAD1
- EAN: 3830062071758
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
- Manufacturer number: ZMNKAD1
Qubino Luxy Smart Switch is the world's first switch that gently illuminates in 16 million colours.
It can be used standalone as a switch to turn on/off the light connected to it and as an ambient light for a gentle illumination of your home.
Due to its connectivity, you can also use it as a smart home device and enjoy plenty of other functionalities it offers.
Feel free to create different scenarios and time schedules to turn it ON/OFF and give a personal touch to any room.
What can Luxy do?
- Control it with a hand, through 5 integrated touch-sensitive points on the surface
- Control it with a smartphone*
- Turn ON/OFF the device connected to Luxy
- Turn ON/OFF the Luxy light and run the colour spectrum of 16mio colours
- Set one of the 4 lighting effects
- Check the power consumption of the connected device (kWh & W)*
- Set a time schedule to turn ON/OFF the load connected to Luxy and switch the Color*
- Get visual LED notifications through Luxy at the moment of different events from other Smart Home devices like motion, doorbell or flood alarm*
*only in connection with a Z-Wave Smart Home Gateway
- 16 million color LED lighting
- fits into regular flush boxes
- can be directly connected to a light and works a light switch
- switching via integrated touchpanel switches
- manual control or wirelessly via Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave S2 & SmartStart
- Input: 110-240V; Max. power consumption: 1,5 W
- Rated load current of output: 10A
- Standby power: 0,5 W
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||94 x 91 x 46 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||150 x 148 x 50 mm|
|Article net weight||0.148 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.226 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.580||partly compatible||Notifications does not work|
|FIBEHOMEC3||5.021.38||partly compatible||Notifications and On/Off does not work|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.570||partly compatible||Notifications does not work|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||2.27.1||partly compatible||Notifications and kWh does not work|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||2.27.1||partly compatible||Notifications and kWh does not work|
|MCVEVERA_SECURE||2.27.1||partly compatible||Notifications and kWh does not work|
|HOMEE-0002||2.27.1||partly compatible||Notifications and On/Off does not work|