Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNHQD1
- EAN: 3830062071796
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
- Manufacturer number: ZMNHQD1
Qubino Luxy Smart Light is an innovative light source that gently illuminates in 16 million colours and has an integrated beeper.
It can be used standalone, as an ambient light or as a smart home device. Due to the integrated beeper, it enables a unique combination of sound and visual notifications.
Feel free to create different scenarios and time schedules to turn it ON/OFF and give a personal touch to any room.
What can Luxy Smart Light do?
- Control it with a hand, through 5 integrated touch-sensitive points on the surface
- Turn ON/OFF the Luxy light and run the colour spectrum of 16mio colours
- Set one of the 4 lighting effects
- Set a time schedule to turn ON/OFF Luxy Smart Light and switch the color*
- Get visual LED and sounds notifications through Luxy Smart Light at the moment of different events from other Smart Home devices like motion, doorbell or flood alarm*
*only in connection with a Z-Wave Smart Home Gateway
- 16 million color LED lighting
- fits into regular flush boxes
- switching via integrated touchpanel switches
- manual control or wirelessly via Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave S2 & SmartStart
- Soundlevel: 80 dB at 5cm distance
- Input: 110-240V
- Standby power: 0,5 W; Max. power consumption: 1,5 W
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||93 x 90 x 48 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||150 x 137 x 52 mm|
|Article net weight||0.141 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.216 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.580||partly compatible||No sound and alarm status display|
|FIBEHOMEC3||5.31.33||partly compatible||No sound and alarm status display|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.561||partly compatible||No sound and alarm status display|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.4969||partly compatible||No sound, color selection and alarm status display|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4969||partly compatible||No sound, color selection and alarm status display|
|MCVEVERA_SECURE||1.7.4969||partly compatible||No sound, color selection and alarm status display|