Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_POPE700861
- Manufacturer: Popp
The POPP Wall Controller 2 is a Z-Wave device that can activate predefined scenes in a Z-Wave gateway or directly controls other devices via association. Although it is controlling other devices, the Wall Controller 2 cannot act as a Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave gateway to be included into a Z-Wave network. The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters: 1. Activation of predefined scenes in gateways or other Z-Wave devices. 2. Control other Z-Wave devices via association using "ON", "OFF" or dimming commands. With the battery-operated POPP Wall Controller 2, you can control your smart home from everywhere in the room, because the flat switch can be positioned on every planar surface like a wall or your furniture. Using the Wall Controller 2 is as simple as using an ordinary light switch – but with significantly more functions.
- 4-Button Wall Controller
- Control up to 12 different scenes - each button controls scenes by single click, double click, hold and released
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Easy installation
- Use it as simple as an ordinary light switch – but much more versatile
- Frame and rocker in Düwi EVERLUX design
- Supports security command class
- Longer battery life, due to optimized energy management
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 battery (inclusive)
- Scope of delivery: Wall Controller 2, mounting plate, frame and rocker (EVERLUX), battery CR2032
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction. However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||80 x 80 x 20 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 88 x 85 mm|
|Article net weight||0.048 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.095 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database