Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEHOMEC3
- EAN: 5902701701987
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
Home Center 3 is the new advanced Smart Home Gateway from FIBARO. Modern technology provides the highest stability and performance of the FIBARO System.
Z-Wave 5 technology offers the integrations of more than 2.000 different third-party products that work with a variety of technologies and can be used to control electronics and household devices, lighting, blinds, alarm, monitoring or watering system - with just a single button, gesture or word.
- Z-Wave Smart Home Gateway
- High-quality housing
- User-friendly user interface
- Cutting-edge speed & stability
- Integration of more than 2.000 different third-party products operating in various technologies
- Fast configuration process
- Simple and complex automations, like: Block Scenes, LUA events, Quick Apps
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave (500 series)
- Processor: Quad-core Arm Cortex A53 (1.2GHz)
- Memory: RAM 2GB LPDDR3
- Power Supply: 12V DC (adapter included)
- Dimensions: 222 x 142 x 38 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||222 x 38 x 142 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||269 x 105 x 187 mm|
|Article net weight||0.421 Kg|
|Article gross weight||1.141 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database