Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_MCOEMH9-CO2
- EAN: 6928954202209
- Manufacturer: MCO Home
The MCO Home air quality monitor can detect and alarm CO2 in the air in real-time. It has built-in VOC, temperature and humidity sensors.
The air quality monitor can control air ventilation systems directly via integrated outputs.
The MCOEMH9-CO2 convinces with high reliability and practicability and is able to work in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices.
- Monitors CO2 concentration in air
- High accuracy and reliability
- Modern glass touch surface
- Power Supply:12VDC (Power supply is not included in scope of delivery)
- CO2 Range: 0-2000ppm, default alarm threshold:1000ppm (adjustable)
- Installation: Wall-mounted (Vertical), Hole Pitch: 60 mm or 82 mm
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||90 x 130 x 28 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||112 x 172 x 78 mm|
|Article net weight||0.300 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.400 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database