Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGRGBW-442
- EAN: 5902701701581
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
Unleash your fantasy and express your mood with colored light! With the Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 you paint your bath room in light using LED stripes, adjusted to the water temperature in your bathtub. Or make the light in your home red as soon as a sensor alarms. There are 3 million colors at your disposal. So, the only limit is your imagination.
Thanks to the compact radio module, you can integrate connected RGB and RGBW LED lightings into your Z-Wave network. Using remote control, smartphone or sensor-controlled automation you can switch and dim the LEDs – and you can select any color value.
- Radio module for wall box installation
- Switch, dim and RGBW color selection function
- Energy metering function
- Voltage: 12 V or 24 V DC
- Max. Output: 6 A single channel, 12 A all output channels in total
- Energy Consumption: < 0.3 W
- Up to 4 analog (0-10 V) sensors connectable (sensors not included in delivery)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Security: S2
- SmartStart enabled
- Dimension: 42 x 38 x 18 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||38 x 42 x 18 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||66 x 66 x 46 mm|
|Article net weight||0.017 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.051 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.551||5.0||partly compatible||only unsecure inclusion|