Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_POPE009204
- Manufacturer: Popp
The KFOB-C by POPP is a 4-button remote control with Z-Wave controller function. You can switch devices such as lamps, shutters or switchable sockets or complex – via control center defined – scenes.
The KFOB-C could be used as primary controller and secondary controller as well. In primary mode, devices can be connected to the POPP remote control. Once one device is added to the KFOB-C, it checks the device type (switch, dimmer, shutter...) and assigns the buttons with correct commands.
In secondary mode, the KFOBl-C works via Z-Wave control center. Thus, it is also able to control complex pre-defined scenes (e.g. ‘All-off’ or a special light atmosphere).
With the battery-operated POPP remote control, you can control your smart home from everywhere at home. Using the KFOB-C remote control is as simple as using a radio car key – and thereby equally compact, so that it fits to any key ring.
- 4-Button remote control
- Buttons can be assigned free (as single buttons or button pairs)
- Direct device connection (controller function)
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Use as simple as an ordinary radio car key – but much more versatile
- Smooth and robust housing
- Sliding cover prevents involuntary touches of the buttons
- Supports security command class
- Longer battery life, due to optimized energy management
- Power Supply: 1x CR2032 battery (inclusive)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 55 x 30 x 15 mm
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||55 x 30 x 15 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||40 x 60 x 23 mm|
|Article net weight||0.030 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.039 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database