Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AEOEZWA021
- EAN: 4251295701387
- Manufacturer: Aeotec
Save up to 30% energy costs by upgrading your Smart Home with the Aeotec Radiator Thermostat.
A smart heating control system is comfortable, flexible and efficient at the same time. Due to intelligent automation, you can use the thermostat to set any room in your house to your preferred temperature.
Change the temperature, anytime and anywhere. Thanks to wireless Z-Wave connection and FLiRS technology the Radiator Thermostat reacts immediately to any temperature setting which is sent from your Smart Home Gateway. The illuminated LED screen and buttons also allow you to control your desired temperature manually.
No wiring or special tools are required to install the Aeotec Radiator Thermostat. The thermostat fits all M30 x 1.5mm radiator valves. Various adapters for RAV, RAL and RAVL valves are included.
- Radiator Thermostat with FLiRS support
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Illuminated LED screen
- Temperature boost function
- Automatic open window detection (depends on position of radiator)
- Battery Lifetime: 6-12 months (depends on usage)
- Z-Wave Plus (FLiRS function)
- S2 Unauthenticated
- Scope of delivery: 1x Aeotec Radiator Thermostat, 2x batteries (AA), adapters for RAV, RAVL & RA
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||55 x 67 x 67 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||103 x 106 x 73 mm|
|Article net weight||0.128 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.241 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|