Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_ZIPEMICRO
- Manufacturer: Zipato
The ZipaMicro of Zipato is the Z-wave Controller for connecting and managing smart home devices.
At its core, ZipaMicro is running Zipato Local Server which is an essential part of the Zipato platform. The ZipaMicro is the home controller for connecting and managing various Z-wave and IP devices to Zipato network. Once connected to Zipato platform, devices can be controlled manually or automatically from within various Zipato applications.
The ZipaMicro is the new, smaller version of Zipabox. Same as the Zipabox, ZipaMicro is running Zipato Local Server which is managing local Z-wave and IP devices. Comparing to Zipabox, ZipaMicro doesn’t have same expanding possibilities, but it has much stronger processing power.
As all other Zipato controllers, ZipaMicro can be used as part of Zipato multi server system. This means that you can have more than one Zipato controller in your system and they will work in cluster, as one virtual controller.
- Manages devices, automation rules and energy consumption in Z-Wave networks
- Easy to use but versatile user interface
- Free mobile app for smartphone and tablet
- Combinable with Zipato Zipabox and ZipaTile devices
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- Memory: (SDRAM) 256MB DDR3
- Storage internal: SD card (1GB)
- Network: 10/100M wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Z-Wave 500 series
- OS: Linux
- Power supply: 5V (100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||61.29 x 49.18 x 61.29 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||70.05 x 70.05 x 130.25 mm|
|Article net weight||0.066 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.220 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database