Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_TNX_TX-66
- Manufacturer: Technaxx
IP-Dome Camera with 1080P & wireless transmission for outdoor use
- Ideal for monitoring outdoor & indoor areas
- FullHD video resolution 1080P with 25/30fps
- Supports WiFi up to ~50m open areas
- Live surveillance via free iOS & Android APP
- Day & Night surveillance (Auto-ICR, Colour, B/W)
- Motion detection
- H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
- Data storage on MicroSD cards up to 128GB
- Monitoring options: APP (Technaxx My Secure Pro) & PC (via Internet)
- Worldwide access via Smartphone, PC/Notebook, Tablet PC, etc.
- Protection class IP67 (dustproof & waterproof)
- Protection class IK10 (shockproof)
- High quality metal housing
- 1/3” 3MP progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Effective pixel 2304 horizontal x 1536 vertical
- Lens: 3.6mm fixed with viewing angle 77° horizontal
- Min. illumination: 0.1Lux@F2.0 (colour), 0Lux@F2.0 (IR on)
- Video compression: H.264 / H.264H / H.264B / MJPEG
- Video resolution: 1080P (1920x1080)@25/30fps & 3M (2304x1296)@20fps & 720P (1280x720) & VGA (640x480) / QVGA (320x240)@25/30fps
- Video bit rate: H.264: 32Kbps~8192Kbps
- IR LED distance ~30m maximum
- SNR: more than 50dB
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- WiFi (IEEE802.11b/g/n), ~50m open areas
- Power supply / consumption: DC 12V / <5.5W (IR on)
- Working temperatures: –30°C~+50°C, less than 95% relative humidity
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||110 x 95 x 110 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||73 x 30 x 73 mm|
|Article net weight||0.035 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.743 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database