Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_OOMEZH002
- Manufacturer: OOMI by Fantem
Start with us into the world of home automation. Turn your home into a Smart Home. Security, comfort, energy saving - everything is connected and makes your life easier and more comfortable.
You don't know how you should start? No problem!
OOMI has already bundled a couple of components in this starter kit. The OOMI Home Lighting Starter Kit offers a mix between security and monitoring, light and ambience and of course automation.
With OOMI Lighting Starter Kit you can supervise your home with the OOMI Cube even at night, you can control any electrical devices and its energy consumption with the OOMI Plug and you can create an unique room atmosphere with the OOMI Bulb.
- the central touchpad for all your OOMI devices
- User-friendly user interface
- Create own automation scenes and manage them
- Watch tutorials
- Control your TV and other IR devices via the integrated IR interface
- Integrate other Z-Wave devices like binary switches (please be aware that OOMI continously works on the integration of other Z-Wave devices)
- Control unit of your smart home
- Control of all functions of any electrical devices
- Security camera with night vision
OOMI Infinity Dock
- Charging station for OOMI Touch
- 2 pc. into the Starter Kit
- Creation of your individual room atmosphere by colors
- Energy efficient (9watts), 750 Lumens (60watts equivalent)
- Up to 30.000 hours
- 16 Million colors and warm white light
OOMI Plug Type F
- Remote controllable adapter to monitor and control electrical devices
- Energy measurement function
- USB charger
- LED ring provides the energy consumption
- LED ring as a nightlight
- Wireless on/off control of any electrical device
- Starter Kit with control unit and 5 single devices
- Comprehensive bundle package allows different automation scenes and functions
- Easy expandable with additional Z-Wave components
- Scope of delivery: OOMI Cube, OOMI Touch, OOMI Infinity Dock, OOMI Bulb (2x), OOMI Plug
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||240 x 130 x 240 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||260 x 175 x 255 mm|
|Article net weight||1.915 Kg|
|Article gross weight||2.668 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database