Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FIBESTART-5
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
Start into the world of home automation. Turn your home into an intelligent Smart Home. Security, Comfort, Energy Savings – Everything is connected and makes your life easier and more comfortable.
You don’t know how to start? No problem!
FIBARO has already bundled a range of useful components in this starter kit. Start your smart home with the Z-Wave control center ‘Home Center Lite’ and 5 smart single devices. The starter kit already allows various automation scenes out-of-the-box.
Turn a lamp on, which is plugged into the switchable Wall Plug, as soon as the Motion Sensor detects motion. Or switch the Wall Plug off automatically when the window is opened. The Smoke Sensor will alarm acoustically in case of smoke or emerging fire and sends a push notification to your smartphone simultaneously. The Flood Sensor warns also acoustically and with push notification in case of detected water. The FIBARO Starter Kit’s components also allow a lot of other functions and automations. Find it out!
FIBARO Home Center Lite (Control Center):
- Z-Wave Smart Home Gateway
- Compact design
- Manages up to 230 devices
- User-friendly user interface
- Creating automation scenes
- Remote control via web browser and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Dimensions: 90x90x33 mm
FIBARO Flood Sensor (Water Leakage Sensor):
- Alarms in case of water contact
- Prevents flood damages
- Acoustic and optic alarm
- Detects sudden change in temperature (e.g. freez or fire)
- Tilt sensor
- Modern rounded design
- Dimensions: 72x72x28 mm
FIBARO Smoke Sensor:
- Alarms in case of smoke or fire
- Acoustic and optic alarm
- Inconspicuous rounded design
- Black-Box function
- Easy installation
- Dimensions: 65x65x28 mm
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor:
- Reports state of windows, doors and gates (open/closed)
- Applicable for security and comfort scenes simultaneously
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 76x17x19 mm
Fibaro Wall Plug (Adapter Plug):
- Switchable adapter plug (type F)
- Max. Load: 2.500 W
- Energy metering function with overload warner
- Colorful LED ring displays current energy consumption level
- Extreme simple use
- Smallest adapter plug
- Dimensions: 43x43x65 mm
Fibaro Motion Sensor (Multi-Sensor):
- Detects motion Bewegung
- Measures brightness (light intensity) and temperature
- Tamper protection (accelerometer)
- Configurable color LED signals temperature level, detected motion etc.
- Compact spherically design
- Dimensions: 47x47x47 mm
- Starter kit with Z-Wave control center and 5 single devices
- Comprehensive bundle package allows different automation scenes and functions
- Easy expandable with additional Z-Wave components
- FIBARO Home Center Lite
- FIBARO Flood Sensor
- FIBARO Smoke Sensor
- FIBARO Door/Window Sensor
- FIBARO Wall Plug
- FIBARO Motion Sensor
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||150 x 80 x 150 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||205 x 225 x 120 mm|
|Article net weight||0.370 Kg|
|Article gross weight||1.072 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database