Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FIBEFGPB-101-6
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
One Button – Countless opportunities. Push the FIBARO Button and switch the light on and off, open the shutters or start and stop complex scenes in your home.
The FIBARO Button is a compact battery-operated switch, which can be fixed at any place or is useable as portable remote control. The Button has unique and simple design and is unexpected versatile.
The Button recognize, if it is pressed 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 times or is pressed and hold and triggers appropriate actions. In the available ‘Panic Mode’, each press of the button results in triggering of the emergency scene.
- Portable press-button switch in unique design
- Recognizes 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 times push as well as press and hold
- Controls single devices or complete scene
- Power Supply: ER14250 battery
- Various colors: White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, Orange
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 34 x 34 x 46 mm
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||65 x 75 x 65 mm|
|Article net weight||21.000 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.053 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database