Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FGMS-001-ZW5
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
How often does it happen that one of family members forgets to turn off the light? Motion Sensor integrated with lighting system is a simple way to save the energy. Lamps will automatically turn on when someone enters the room and turn off when no movement is detected.
The FIBARO Motion Sensor is a highly advanced, ultra small multi-sensor. Motion Sensor honored with CES 2015 Innovation Awards and International Design Awards 2015. This tiny sensor has a built-in temperature sensor, light sensor and accelerometer. The eye of the sensor shines with user-defined colors to visually alert when detects motion and alarm. The Motion Sensor is completely wireless and mobile. It can even turn the lights on when you enter that room!
- Plug and Play extremely easy installation on surface without drilling and cabling
- Detects every motion and allows lighting controls and heating measuring
- Possibility to Integrate with alarm or fire prevention system
- Measures the temperature
- Compatibles with any Z-Wave controller
- Alarms of movement and temperature are signaled by LED diode
- Simple earthquake detector mode
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave
- 4-in-1 Sensor: Motion, temperature, accelerometer and lighting level
- PIR: 7mm detection and 2.4 recommended installation height
- Temperature: 0 to +40°C (±0.5°C)
- Light: 0 - 32,000Lux
- Tamper Alarm: Yes
- Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
- Rating: Dry (Indoor) conditions
- Power: 1x CR123A (3.6V) battery (supplied)
- Dimensions: 44 mm (dia)
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 2 years. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||47 x 47 x 47 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||65 x 74 x 63 mm|
|Article net weight||0.020 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.066 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database