Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FIB_SPHHK
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
The FIBARO Heat Controller Thermostat Starter Kit contains a Heat Controller Thermostat Head with ergonomic design and also a Heat Controller Temperature Sensor to monitor the exact temperature of the room. Now it is also available with HomeKit.
The FIBARO Heat Controller is an intelligent thermostatic head, which controls the temperature in the room using the in-built or external sensor and regulating the heat level automatically, according to your individual preferences. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves.
You can create heating schedules via the Homekit app to easily manage temperature throughout the week. You can also set the temperature manually, remotely and using voice control Siri. With the additional FIBARO Heat Controller Thermostat Temperature Sensor it is even more precise in adjusting the right temperature in your home.
- Screwable radiator thermostat plus freely positionable temperature sensor
- Control manually, remotely via App, using heating plans and voice control Siri
- Supported valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-N, Danfoss RA-N
- Child security lock
- Power supply heat controller: SELV 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (reachargeable and non-replaceable), chargeable with Micro-USB cable (not in delivery scope)
- Power supply sensor: Battery - CR2032 (included)
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth LE 2.4GHz ISM Band
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.