Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FIB_FGBS-001
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
You overslept again and did not have enough time to drink your morning coffee? With FIBARO you can easily design your perfect “wake up” scene. In the morning system raises the temperature in your room and opens the blinds. Coffee machine is switched on automatically when the motion is detected on the way to the bathroom. How will you make your morning brighter?
The Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with the wireless Z-Wave and the FIBARO System.
- Works with FIBARO system devices or any Z-Wave controller
- Microprocessor-based control
- Compatibles with alarms detectors
- Compatibles with binary sensors
- Compatibles with DS18B20 temperature sensors
- Possibility to activate scenes by physical switch
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave
- Inputs: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital single-wire input
- Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
- Supports four temperature sensors including the DS18B20
- Output voltage: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5% (max)
- Output current: 150mA (max)
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Measurement Range: -55 to +126°C
- Temperature of operation from -10 to 40°C
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.