Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGBS-222
- EAN: 5902701701475
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
Are you looking for a real all-rounder? Then you have found exactly the right device in FIBARO's Smart Implant.
Whether to control your garage door or the heating system, as an intelligent supplement to your alarm system or simply to make every device smart in your home. The FIBARO Smart Implant can also be connected to sensors in the garden that the Smart Home does not end at the front door.
As a further development of the Universal binary Sensor, the FIBARO Smart Implant controls the connected device, can be used for scene control, has a temperature sensor and is compatible with binary sensors.
In addition to controlling devices (ON/OFF), the device reads sensor data and amplifies the existing Z-Wave network.
- Control of connected devices
- Connection of 2x 2-wire analog sensors, 2x 3-wire analog sensors, 2x binary sensors
- Connection of up to 6x digital temperature sensors Dallas DS18B20 or 1x temperature and humidity sensor DHT-22
- 2x potential-free outputs
- 2x 0-10V or digital inputs, 1x serial 1-wire input
- Power supply: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Output voltage: 30V DC / 20V AC ±5%
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||17.5 x 29 x 13.11 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||65 x 66.5 x 45 mm|
|Article net weight||0.008 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.042 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.530||5.0||partly compatible||Sensor inputs are not triggered|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.530||5.0||partly compatible||Sensor inputs are not triggered|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||5.0||partly compatible||Sensors are not displayed correctly Central Scene is not supported|
|ZIPEMICRO||1.3.13||5.0||partly compatible||CentralScene doesn't work|
|ZIPETILEZIG-B||1.3.13e||5.0||partly compatible||CentralScene doesn't work|
|ZIPETILEZIG-B||1.3.61j||5.0||partly compatible||CentralScene doesn't work|
|ZIPETILEZIG-W||1.3.13e||5.0||partly compatible||CentralScene doesn't work|
|ZIPETILEZIG-W||1.3.61j||5.0||partly compatible||CentralScene doesn't work|