Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TKBETZ96
- EAN: 6959174411300
- Manufacturer: TKB Home
The new thermostate of TKB Home ist a digital thermostat which is designed for electric floor heating or water heating systems. The color touch LCD display is 4.3 inches in size and it supports four different languages. For creating your comfort temperatur you can use the five modes to define the desired temperatur depending on your lifestyle. Using the 5+1+1 programmable function you use the on/off settings which allow different temperatures per day.
You can adjust your settings using the three different sensors: Ambient (built-in sensor) for controlling air temperatur, Floor Sensor for controlling the temperatur using the floor probe and another Floor Sensor for conrolling the room temperatur.
- Thermostat for electric floor heating (max. 16A) or water heating (max. 3A) systems
- Colour touch LCD Display (4.3 inches)
- Adjustable modes: comfort, economy, party, holiday, program mode control
- Programmable per day (5+1+1 mode)
- External and internal sensors
- Four languages: English, French, German, Dutch
- Power supply: 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1.5A
- Current load: max. 16A
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||129.99 x 53.3 x 90.49 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||137.99 x 67.36 x 107.23 mm|
|Article net weight||0.199 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.306 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|