Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZME_ZUNOSHIELDS
- EAN: 0708744180421
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
Z-Uno (included) is very powerful but requires some knowledge of schematics and programming. To help users and installers to work with Z-Uno the Z-Uno Shield was created. Z-Uno Shield is a multifunctional DIN-rail Smart Home device based on Z-Uno. It implements most useful features of Z-Uno and requires no soldering and no programming.
No soldering required!
Z-Uno Shield is very easy to wire. It allows to connect many smart home actors and sensors out of the box:
- One 0-10 V analog output — control industrial dimmers
- Up to four PWM or switch outputs (up to 5 A per channel) — control contactors, switches, halogen bulbs or LED strips
- Up to eight digital 0/3 V inputs or outputs — connect various low voltage digital senors and actors
- Up to four digital 0/3, 0/5 or 0/12 V digital or analog inputs — connect industrial 10 V sensors or any Arduino-compatible sensor
- RS485 or UART — for industial meters
- OneWire — for DS18B20 or other sensors
For those who still want to solder something there is a bread board for your additional components.
No programming required!
The Z-Uno Shield Configurator will not only help you to wire your Z-Uno Shield correctly, but will also write the Z-Uno sketch for you. Most popular cases are covered by this tool. You can still modify the generated code or write your own sketch.
Z-Uno Shield Configurator allows you to create:
- Dimmers and Blinds
- Switches, Sirens, Valve controls and Door locks
Scope of delivery:
- Z-Uno Shield
- Sealed housing and accessoires
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||20.6 x 14 x 38.8 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||145 x 64 x 98 mm|
|Article net weight||0.228 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.300 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database