Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WIDEWSD
- EAN: 8059265060061
- Manufacturer: wiDom
With the WiDom Relay with Dry Contact you get the possibility to integrate existing electrical installations with an independent power supply, such as solenoid valves (e.g. gas, water and irrigation) or power operated valves, into your existing Z-Wave network.
The compact radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch turns your normal electrical installation into a Z-Wave base Smart Home. The button or switch is no longer directly switches the load but acts as an input for the WiDom insert that is controlling the load. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the load again. Furthermore the connected switch can start different scenes in a Z-Wave gateway.
With the LED you get feedback directly if the electrical connections are correct. Thus the installation is much more easy. Furthermore the WiDom Relay with Dry Contact acts as a repeater and increases the reliability of your Z-Wave network. Equipped with contact protection technology (zero crossing) ensures a longer product life by reducing the electrical stress.
- Flush-mounted module with dry contact output
- Integrates electrical installations with an own power supply (like valves) into your Z-Wave network
- Works with every type of external switch
- Scene activation and timer function for switching ON/OFF the load
- Contact protection technology (zero crossing)
- Power supply: 230V, 50/60Hz
- Maximum load: 13A (resistive)
- Wireless technologie: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 37x37x17mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||37.95 x 37.68 x 18.25 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||41.81 x 43.53 x 21.15 mm|
|Article net weight||0.027 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.032 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|