Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WIDEWRS
- EAN: 8059265060092
- Manufacturer: wiDom
The WiDom Roller Shutter V2 is a small and compact device which can control your roller shutters, blinds, curtains, etc. Thanks to its sophisticated design the modul fits into a junction box and makes your life more comfortable without attracting attention.
Equipped with contact protection technology (zero crossing) which reduces the electrical stress on the relay contacts and ensure a longer life.
The Roller Shutter V2 moves precisely to the position of your shutters or blinds precisely where you want them. It detects this position without using external sensors that you exactly know the position of your roller shutters and blinds. It can accurately control the opening and closing of blinds, curtains, shutters, venetian blinds via a computer, smartphones or tablet using the Z-Wave technology. The switch is no longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the WIDOM insert that is controlling the load. The switch only sends control signals to the insert which controls the load then again.
- Radio modul controlling roller shutters, blinds, curtains, etc.
- Invisible thanks to the installation in a junction box in the wall
- Repeater function and contact protection technology
- Easy installation because RGB LED gives feedback about correctnss of electrical connections and status of the device
- Max. load: 1,200W
- Power supply: 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||37 x 37 x 17 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||42 x 42 x 20 mm|
|Article net weight||0.027 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.031 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|