Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: POPE701202
- EAN: 4251295701202
- Manufacturer: Popp
The POPP Mold Detector protects your home against mold formation. The detector has a unique and elegant design which fits in every Smart Home. Because of his slim design the Mold Detector can be placed at any position, which needs to be supervised.
To protect your home against mold the detector meaures temperature and humidity of its environment. The Mold Detector notices specified combinations of temperature and humidity, which can lead to the formation of mold. If a specific range of humidity and temperature, which leads to mold formation, is reached the detector sends out a warning to your Z-Wave Smart Home gateway. With that you will always be informed about the danger of mold formation.
Thanks to the Mold Detector the damage on buildings and apartment through mold can be avoided. If the Mold Detector dectects any danger of mold, the air system can be started automatically, the autamtic window motor can be opened or the residents will be alluded via push message to air the rooms.
- Temperature measurement in °C +/- 0.2°C, 0 to +65°C
- Humidity measurement in % 0-100%; +/- 3.5%; +/- Hysteresis
- Warning if there is a mold formation danger based in temperature and humidity values
- LED to signal when mold formation danger occurs
- Up to 3 years battery lifetime
- Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave Smart Start and S2 Security
- Dimensions in mm: 18x20x70
Scope of delivery:
- POPP Mold Detector
- 1x ½ AA 3.6V Lithium battery
- Adhesive and screws
- Quickstart guide in EN & DE
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||18 x 20 x 70 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||102 x 102 x 55 mm|
|Article net weight||0.012 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.073 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.520||1.0||fully compatible||Alarm is viewed as Motion|
|POPEHOME||040124||1.0||partly compatible||Mold alarm is not displayed|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||1.0||partly compatible||Dew point is not displayed Alarm is viewed as Motion|