Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_SCHEZHT01
- Manufacturer: Schwaiger
This SCHWAIGER® control valve for wall radiators regulates heating to a certain temperature, which can either be set via the buttons on the device or via Z-Wave radio. The regulated temperature is shown on the device on an LCD display. Other intelligent functions: direct entry of temperature, detection of open windows, frost protection, energy-saving mode, valve training function.
- Module for controlling the temperature of radiators
- Controlling possible via button or wireless Z-Wave
- Automatic regulation of preset temperatures
- Detects open windows and switches to energy-saving mode
- Adjustable frost protection or energy-saving mode
- Built-in valve training function to guarantee functionality after a longer period of non-use
- Automatic exchange of status messages at regular radio connection with the Gateway
- For valves with the following connections: RA (30 1.5) or RAK (Danfoss spring lock)
- Wireless technologie: Z-Wave
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.