Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_SCHEHASET2020
- Manufacturer: Schwaiger
The HOME4YOU® starter set "Smoke" is a bundle which helps to protect your home against the dangers of fire. The SCHWAIGER® Gateway sends notifications of smoke detection via the SCHWAIGER App. The smoke sensors use a photoelectron sensor for reliable and safe smoke detection. It is equipped with a test button and a blinking LED showing the functionality of the smoke sensor. As soon as the device detects smoke, a warning signal resonates. Additional HOME4YOU® components can be incorporated via the Gateway.
- Control center for intelligent interconnection in the house
- Sensor for smoke detection
- Automatic exchange of status messages at regular radio connection with the Gateway
- Scene creation for linking multiple sensors
- Operation with the SCHWAIGER app via smart phone or tablet
- cCoud service
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||131 x 229 x 339 mm|
|Article gross weight||0.876 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database