Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZWSEHT
- EAN: 4251295701097
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave Selection
With the Heating Thermostat you can reach your individual well-being temperature in any room around the clock: Easily regulate the temperature for each room with the touch of a finger on the touchpad and save energy without sacrificing comfort.
Do you prefer a low temperature in the bedroom at night, but you want to be welcomed by a heated bathroom after getting up? Then this underfloor heating thermostat is just right for you: The thermostat was developed to individually control the temperature of rooms in smart homes.
The modern glass touch thermostats can control different water-based heating and cooling systems - for example: heating cable, heating foil, water valve, electric valve, boiler, fan coils, solar energy controllers, heat pumps, ventilation systems etc.
The Heating Thermostat has the functionality via association groups with Z-Wave binary switches. This means that these devices, such as relays or intermediate plugs, can be linked directly to the thermostat. This allows you to operate any on/off heating switch without the need for a static Z-Wave gateway.
This thermostat for underfloor heating offers you more comfort with less energy consumption in your own four walls: control your individual well-being temperature per room.
- Z-Wave Plus certified Heating Thermostat
- LED touch panel to control the temperature or your floor heating
- Set heating schedules in the thermostat with 4 events per day
- Connect it to your floor heating and control it via Z-Wave or App
- Built in temperature and humidity sensor
- Built for electric floor heating
- Retrofittable to wall boxes
- Works as a repeater for the Z-Wave mesh network
- Power: 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Maximum load: 1150 W (resistive load), 5A
- Z-Wave repeater function
- Temperature setting: 5–37 °C
- Internal temperature sensor: NTC 15 K
- Dimensions: 86×86×46mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||86 x 86 x 46 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||141 x 64.14 x 138.04 mm|
|Article net weight||0.189 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.292 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|ZIPEMICRO||1.3.10||2.6||partly compatible||no association possible|
|ZIP_Zipabox-G1||1.3.10||2.6||partly compatible||no association possible|