Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_SCHEHA101
- Manufacturer: Schwaiger
This SCHWAIGER® Gateway is used to control devices in an "smart" home. All around the world, there already are thousands of products complying with the Z-Wave protocol. The additional ZigBee protocol controls products from the lighting industry. This Gateway allows for accessing and controlling devices from within the house or from outside (cloud service). Integrating active loudspeakers into the network allows for audio and voice output.
- Control center for intelligent interconnection in the house
- Communication between Gateway and SCHWAIGER Z- Wave and ZigBee components
- Access via smart phone, tablet or SCHWAIGER HDMI TV stick
- Ccene creation for linking multiple sensors &bull cloud service (free for 2 years)
- Compact design
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of 1 year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||180 x 91 x 225 mm|
|Article net weight||0.196 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.420 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database