Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AEOEZW141
- EAN: 1220000016033
- Manufacturer: Aeotec
Close your motorized windows automatically if it starts raining or shut down your shades if it is to warm outside.
The Aeotec Nano Shutter enables you to control a broad selection of devices wirelessly and intelligently. The module equips motors for shutters, shades, garage doors, venetian blinds, etc. with Z-Wave technology. Thus, shutters and venetian blinds can be controlled both wirelessly via Z-Wave commands and locally via the connected conventional wall switch. The Aeotec Nano Shutter is designed to be mounted inside a flush mounting box, hidden behind a conventional wall switch.
- Open and close shutters, shades, etc.
- Integrates shutters, shades, skylights, gates, etc. into Z-Wave network
- Voltage: 120VAC - 240VAC, 50Hz - 60Hz
- Total current amperage: 2x 2.5A
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||44 x 40 x 20 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||73.67 x 34.8 x 74.1 mm|
|Article net weight||0.034 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.059 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|