Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: POPE700861
- EAN: 4251295700861
- Manufacturer: Popp
The POPP Wall Controller 2 is a Z-Wave device that can activate predefined scenes in a Z-Wave gateway or directly controls other devices via association. Although it is controlling other devices, the Wall Controller 2 cannot act as a Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave gateway to be included into a Z-Wave network. The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters:
- Activation of predefined scenes in gateways or other Z-Wave devices.
- Control other Z-Wave devices via association using "ON", "OFF" or dimming commands.
With the battery-operated POPP Wall Controller 2, you can control your smart home from everywhere in the room, because the flat switch can be positioned on every planar surface like a wall or your furniture. Using the Wall Controller 2 is as simple as using an ordinary light switch – but with significantly more functions.
- 4-Button Wall Controller
- Control up to 12 different scenes - each button controls scenes by single click, double click, hold and released
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Easy installation
- Use it as simple as an ordinary light switch – but much more versatile
- Frame and rocker in Düwi EVERLUX design
- Supports security command class
- Longer battery life, due to optimized energy management
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 battery (inclusive)
- Scope of delivery: Wall Controller 2, mounting plate, frame and rocker (EVERLUX), battery CR2032
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
The Wall Controller fits to different designs like:
- Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass),
- GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit),
- Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan),
- Schneider Electric Exxact,
- Jung (A 500, AS 500, A plus, A creation)
- Kopp HK07
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||80 x 80 x 20 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 88 x 85 mm|
|Article net weight||0.048 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.095 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.180||1.1||partly compatible||Unsecure only|