Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZMEEWALLCZP
- EAN: 4251295700847
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
The Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller SC is a Z-Wave device that can activate predefined scenes in an Z-Wave gateway or directly controls other devices via association. Although it is controlling other devices, the Wall Controller cannot act as a Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave gateway to be included into a Z-Wave network. The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters:
- Activation of predefined scenes in gateways or other Z-Wave devices.
- Control other Z-Wave devices via association using "ON", "OFF" or dim commands.
The wall controller must be completed by a wall switch frame and a rocker. They are not in the scope of delivery.
This device supports secure communication when included by a controller that also supports secure communication. The device will then send all commands as secure commands unless the receiving device can not accept them. Then the command is send the normal way automatically.
- 4-Button wall controller
- control up to 12 different scenes - each button controls scenes by single click, double click, hold and released
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Easy installation
- Supports security command class
- Longer battery life, due to optimized energy management
- Scope of delivery: Wall Controller, mounting plate, battery CR2032
- Power Supply: 1x CR2032 battery (inclusive)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
The Wall Controller fits with different designs like:
- Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass),
- GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit),
- Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan),
- Schneider Electric Exxact,
- Jung (A 500, AS 500, A plus, A creation)
- Kopp HK07
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 70 x 13 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 88 x 85 mm|
|Article net weight||0.048 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.045 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.180||1.1||partly compatible||Unsecure only|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.170||1.1||partly compatible||Unsecure only|