Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HEAE4512554
- EAN: 7071236014126
- Manufacturer: Heatit (Thermo-Floor)
Heatit Z-Relay multipurpose relay module can be used for many different applications. The IP 55 rated casing makes it useful for any outdoor application. Can pull loads up to 25A. The relay has three inputs: analog or digital. You can use both analog and digital inputs, or a combination.
Heatit Z-Relay is a multipurpose product and can be used for the following applications:
- Boiler control
- Leakage control
- Temperature control
- Outdoor applications
- The relay can be connected to two NTC sensors and one leakage sensor.
The relay comes in two different versions, 16A (currently not available - coming soon) and 25A. They both have firmware updates (OTA), power metering and S2 security.
- Multipurpose product for many different applications
- Relay 25A and 3 inputs
- External antenna option
- Can be used in connection with different NTC-sensors
- Firmware updates (OTA)
- Power metering
- Multilevel sensor command class
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Access Control Class, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||103.2 x 103.3 x 47.2 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||104.5 x 103.75 x 49.5 mm|
|Article net weight||0.223 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.229 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices