Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NEOEMS02Z
- EAN: 6924715906508
- Manufacturer: Neo Electronics Co Limited
The NEO Coolcam Motion Sensor 2 comes with a discret design like a ball and convinces by its high detection range of up to 7 meters. The installation is dead easy thanks to its wallmounting. Furthermore it measures the temperature as well as the light intensity of the overwatched area.
Besides the motion sensor detects motion in a distance of up to 7 meters. In combination with other Z-Wave devices the sensor will help you to optimize your energy costs by switching lights automatically. Furthermore you can control your room temperature by closing your blinds if it becomes too hot inside. The sensor can also be included in alarm scenes and other security applications in your z-Wave Smart Home.
- Motion sensor with temperature and light sensor
- Detection range: 7m
- Viewing angle: 90°
- Battery: 1x CR123 (Lifetime: 1 year)
- Built in LED indicator for motion detection
- Scope of delivery: 1x NEO Coolcam Motion Sensor 2, 1x CR123 (Lithium battery), mounting equipment
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||47 x 47 x 47 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||85.94 x 50.35 x 95 mm|
|Article net weight||0.025 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.076 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|