Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNHXD1
- EAN: 3830062070683
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
The Qubino 3-Phase Smart Meter can be used in many automation scenes which make your life more comfortable.
The Smart Meter is an extremely versatile and powerful instrument for measuring energy in a three-phase power network with up to 65A. A built-in microprocessor calculates the reactive energy, the power and the power factor with the measured signals. The Smart Meter is designed so that it can be mounted on a top-hat rail.
The Qubino Smart Meter can be used in residential, industrial and commercial facilities. It permanently measures the current and the actual voltage directly in a 3-phase three-phase network. It calculates the current and total power, the power factor PHI and reactive energy which is actually consumed. The control via Z-Wave allows separately available relays to be controlled as well as to evaluate the measurement results from the device.
- MID calibrated and certified
- Z-Wave Plus
- Secure 2
- EU frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Package content: 1x Qubino 3-Phase Smart Meter
Main terminals (1I, L2I, L3I, NI, L1O, L2O, L3O, NO)
- Contacts capacity: 2.5...16 (25) qmm
- Connection screws: M5
- Max torque: 3.5 Nm
Optional terminals (DI, DO)
- Contact capacity: 1…2.5 qmm
- Connection screws: M3
- Max torque: 1.2 Nm
- Type (connection): three phase (4u)
- Reference current (Iref): 5 A
- Maximum current (Imax): 65 A
- Minimum current (Imin): 0.25 A
- Starting current: 20 mA
- Voltage (Un): 230 V (±15-20%)
- Power consumption at Un: < 8 VA
- Nominal frequency (fn): 50 and 60 Hz
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||53.35 x 69.22 x 83.5 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||57.3 x 79.3 x 92.5 mm|
|Article net weight||0.221 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.248 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.180||1.0||partly compatible||Voltage in V is not displayed.|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.3532||1.0||partly compatible||Not all values are displayed|