Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_ABUECFA3010S
- Manufacturer: ABUS
Never rummage for the key again when you are fully packed, no disturbance of the key while you are out for a run and never ever lock yourself out again. The ABUS HomeTec Pro Z-Wave makes opening your door dead easy and still secure. The HomeTec can not only unlock your door but also open your door latch precisely.
The ABUS HomeTec Pro Z-Wave is the ideal solution for house and apartment entrance doors or office or service rooms. Once installed, these doors can be conveniently and easily locked or unlocked via your Smart Home App (requires a Z-Wave gateway). Installing the HomeTec itself is also simple. The maintenance-free and battery-powered drive can be installed safely in a few simple steps and without wiring. The only requirement is a door cylinder with emergency and hazard function that has a projection of 7 to 12 millimetres on the inside of the door. The emergency and danger function ensures that the door can still be opened and closed with the conventional key.
- Door drive for convenient locking and unlocking without a key
- Integration into existing locking system
- Suitable for house and apartment entrance doors, offices, service rooms (inside)
- Precesily locks, unlocks and opens the doorlatch
- Fast inclusion thanks to SmartStart and fast installation without any wiring
- S2 or S0 inclusion
- Battery powered: 4x AA batteries
- Two colours: white and silver
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
Scope of delivery:
- 1x ABUS HomeTec Pro Z-Wave
- 4x srews
- 4x AA batteries
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||53 x 137.5 x 65.5 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||120 x 235 x 92 mm|
|Article net weight||0.420 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database