Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FIB_FGBHCD-001
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
FIBARO CO Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled carbon monoxide detector using Bluetooth® low energy wireless technology. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending information to your iOS device. Additionally, the accessory is equipped with a temperature sensor.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
- Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
- May be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector
- Completely wireless
- Alarm signalled with a built-in siren and LED diode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Battery type: CR123A 3.0V battery (included)
- Battery life: 3 years on default settings (tested with Panasonic Industrial Lithium)
- Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- CO concentration measurement range: 0-450 ppm
- Measuring accuracy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min;
- 300ppm <1.5min
- Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 feet)
- EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 60950-1
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Temperature measuring range: 0-60°C (32-140°F)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 65 x 28 mm (2.5 x 1.1 inch)
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.